- Display Opportunities
- Speakers & Papers
- News Update
- APROVIS to be at Energy4powerLive 2016
- Agriemach Ltd to be at Energy4powerLive 2016
- Doosan Portable Power to be at Energy4powerLive 2016
- GenCat Ltd to display at Energy4PoweLive 2016
- Allcool London to display at Energy4PowerLive 2016
- IPU’s Fuel Conditioning and Engine Control Divisions to be showcasing at Energy4PowerLive 2016
- Visitor Registration
- Contact Us
London's most penetrating energy Conference of 2015
Tuesday, 17th November, 2015 - ENERGY4POWERLIVE at the London Hilton on Park Lane, London 17th November, 2015:
This year the London Hilton on Park Lane will be the venue for one of Europe's most advanced and controversial energy conferences. More than 60+ leading speakers from 16 different nations will be gathering to lecture to around 400 delegates on aspects of European energy policy and technology, 'green energy' extraction and the maintaining of the UK's Power Grid, to name just three of the topics under discussion.
Among those present will be present and past MPs, as well as members of the various committees which are helping to shape the legislation coming out of both the UK and the European Parliaments. Many of the speakers and the delegates at this event will help to direct and influence the legislation that will be issued from Brussels.
Taking advantage of the excellent networking opportunities which ENERGY4POWERLIVE offers, are 50+ companies: OEMS, buyers, distributors and operators of power generations systems and equipment . Global Media Publishing Ltd, the organiser of the show, report that the 2014 ENERGY4POWERLIVE event attracted 350+ attendees, including 219 delegates. There were also 57 speakers from 13 countries whose conference papers focussed principally on key energy topics affecting the European power sector.
Among the OEMs, buyers, specifiers and users of power equipment attending the 2014 event, were local authority executives, NGO officials and media figures. Dr Alan Whitehead, a current Member of Parliament, proved a popular figure among the speakers. He is a key figure in the UK energy reform movement.
On January 13th, 2015, Dr Alan Whitehead MP raised a point of order demanding that the partly published Shale Gas Rural Economy Impacts report be made available to the Infrastructure Bill Committee in its full form. Dr Whitehead also moved an amendment which seeks to address the cumulative impacts of fracking and requires the Secretary of State to review that impact before new permissions are given in an area where fracking is already taking place.
WIP Editor Aidan Turnbull commented: "The 54 high-calibre speakers were able to address just about every facet of the energy industry to a very high standard. The event has definitely grown into its niche as one of Europe's top energy platforms."
A number of endorsements for the 2014 have been received by the organisers. Here are just a handful of comments from participants:
* "Many thanks for the excellent organisation of the 2014 Energy4Power event, which was very successful and helpful," - Professor Lewis Lesley, Technical Director, Tram Power Ltd.
* "It was intimate and very good," - Bharat Gupta - Managing Director, Dexdyne.
* "The session went well I felt, and there seemed to be plenty of relevant interest at the conference & show." - Tom Jarman - Director - Biocentre Technology Ltd.
* "Great Conference - well done." - Barry Daff - SP Powerworld Ltd.
* "It was a great event." - Lisa Dalton, Administration Manager - AMPS.
* "The 2014 Energy4PowerLive event was a brilliantly rewarding and informative set of unique Conference presentations. Why would any industry professional need to go anywhere else?" - Dave Andrews, Claverton Energy
The ENERGY4POWERLIVE event embraces four key, separate elements: CHPLive, RENEWABLESLive, UPSLive & GENSETLive. Each of these Conference includes representatives from 25 leading original equipment manufacturers who will be showing examples of their products & services. The key Conference focus will be on energy issues as diverse as CHP, Renewables and District Heating sectors, UPS systems, & today's gensets and generator components.
If you only go to one power event in 2015 - you should make it this one.