- Display Opportunities
- Speakers & Papers
- News Update
- APROVIS to be at Energy4powerLive 2016
- Agriemach Ltd to be at Energy4powerLive 2016
- Doosan Portable Power to be at Energy4powerLive 2016
- GenCat Ltd to display at Energy4PoweLive 2016
- Allcool London to display at Energy4PowerLive 2016
- IPU’s Fuel Conditioning and Engine Control Divisions to be showcasing at Energy4PowerLive 2016
- Visitor Registration
- Contact Us
Perkins on display at Energy4PowerLive 2015
Dependable, reliable and cost effective engines are essential requirements for the power generation market.
Perkins engineering expertise means their engines are designed for life, engineered without compromise and are built for instant response with thousands of hours of dependable running, regardless of the environment or location. Perkins complete range of engines - up to 2500 kVA in diesel or 1000 kWE prime in gas power - provide cost effective solutions, from competitive fuel consumption to ease of maintenance, whatever your power requirements, adding value not only to your equipment, but to end users.
It’s trusted performance borne out of thousands of hours of validation in the real world, working with electric power providers who value the reputation and expertise of an engine manufacturer who is continually focused on delivering the right technology solutions to meet your requirements.
For more information visit Perkins on table 6 at Energy4PowerLive 2015 or visit their website at: http://www.perkins.com/electricpower