- Display Opportunities
- Speakers & Papers
- News Update
- APROVIS to be at Energy4powerLive 2016
- Agriemach Ltd to be at Energy4powerLive 2016
- Doosan Portable Power to be at Energy4powerLive 2016
- GenCat Ltd to display at Energy4PoweLive 2016
- Allcool London to display at Energy4PowerLive 2016
- IPU’s Fuel Conditioning and Engine Control Divisions to be showcasing at Energy4PowerLive 2016
- Visitor Registration
- Contact Us
SCANIA at Energy4PowerLive 2015
Scania is a major supplier to UK industry of trucks, buses, coaches and engines for industrial and marine applications. Additionally, the company provides a wide range of complementary and ancillary services in support of its products and customers through its 92-strong network of service centres.
In 2014, Scania's share of the UK heavy truck market was 17.3% and its combined bus and coach market share amounted to 9.7%.
Based in Sweden and with production facilities in Europe and Latin America, Scania is a global organisation which markets its products in around 100 countries worldwide.